All Secure Storage has its main facility and head office based at Southwell Park, Portland. Being an ex-MOD site, it benefits from the inherited security standards, including site perimeter fencing with the addition of CCTV surveillance and security patrols. The facility has strict, controlled access and remains locked at all times. Smoke alarms are also fitted throughout our establishment and a no-smoking policy is enforced.
The facilities at Brawdy Business Park, Haverfordwest are also ex-MOD and therefore have the same security standards and benefits as those at our Portland site. Housing our business on these sites enables us to ensure that we can provide our customers with top-quality and highly-secure facilities.
Once you have secured your chosen unit, you will be provided with a key that fits 2 padlocks, along with an electronic fob to allow you to gain access to your specific storage area. You can access your unit 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year of necessary. Only identified All Secure Storage staff may have access to the storage areas and all other areas we retain as a company.
We work in partnership with Insurastore.com to provide another level of peace of mind. By insuring your goods with comprehensive cover, you can protect your possessions from fire, theft, flood and malicious damage. Customers who chose cover with Insurastore benefit from;
- Free, instant online quotes with cover available immediately
- Access to manage their account and policies online
- Transit cover to and from the storage facility
- New for old insurance cover
Proud to say that we have been approved by Insurastore, by having met their high quality standards.
What you decide to store is generally up to you, however we do insist that the following items are never stored within your unit.
- Food or perishable goods.
- Birds, fish or any living creature
- Combustible or flammable materials or liquids, such as gas, paint, petrol, oil or cleaning solvents.
- Firearms, explosives, weapons or ammunition.
- Chemicals, biological agents and radioactive materials.
- Toxic waste, asbestos or any other material of a potentially hazardous nature.
- Any item which emits fumes, smell or odour.
- Any illegal or illegally obtained substances, items or goods of any kind.
- Compresses gases.