Southwell Business Park is housed in the ex-MOD building of the former Admiralty Gunnery Establishment (AGE) which was built between 1949 and 1952 and was used for research into underwater weapons for the Army and Navy. When Portland’s naval base closed in 1995, AGE closed along with. It was in 1997 that the site became Southwell Business Park and from then it became to develop to become the Park it is today. Since purchasing Southwell Park, Portland; Compass Point Estates LLP have committed to an ongoing investment programme across the site and are working with existing and new businesses/customers to meet their current and ongoing requirements.
Southwell Business Park can be found at the very top of the Isle of Portland. To find us follow the signs for Southwell and then pick up signs for the Maritime Hotel.